Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here We Go

Cleaning, cooking, saving money & of course loving up on that amazing family that I have!!! I totally love this way of life!


So here we go,


My favorite room in my house is my kitchen. Small as it may be, its where I'm content. What could be more satisfying than the aroma of freshly cut vegetables being mixed together and put in a pan to satisfy the senses? The rhythmic sound that inevitably beats life into the kitchen, dinner baking in the oven and most importantly the approving outcome of an almost silent room as fork & plate clink together? There's no greater compliment in my kitchen than a cleaned plate. And the dishes! Oh my my my, those dishes. Its a love/hate relationship, truly. But, they have to get washed. I need room to bake dessert too! What would life BE without a brownie or a cupcake to make life complete? It would be pure madness I tell you! Pandemonium!! 


Outside of the kitchen, I'm still working out all the little kinks in hopes of making my house run like the proverbial well-oiled machine I'd like it to be. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, I have faith in me! (w00t! for self confidence!) 


More importantly tho, my little baby girl has just learned to crawl and has finally cut her first tooth with the second not far behind! She'll be nine months old soon. My goodness how time has flown by. I'm serious, it feels like I just left the hospital with her not but maybe a month ago, with a new found fear of the world and all of the crazy drivers in it. She's nine months now?! That's how long she was in my belly for, for heaven sake!! It's just crazy talk. And speaking of crazy(!), there's my husband. I adore him beyond recognition. When I least expect it he's the one to make me laugh until I cry or make anything that's possibly gone wrong, go right again. He's made my life taking care of our baby possible. He's a pretty darn awesome guy, if I do say so my self. (And I do! lol) 


They're what my life revolves around, and life is so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment